Duplicated Record Validation In Script Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2018287.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Duplicated Record Messages are not displayed properly when More than one Record is created with Same "Account Name" value. Duplicate validation is not triggering.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Log into the Siebel Tools, Query for the BbusComp Name "CUT Invoice Sub Accounts" and Create a New Calculated Field "Custom Calc"
2. Enter the Calculated value as like Below
5. Once the Application is Compiled and navigated to the Account Screen-->Account List View-->Billing Accounts Applet
6. Create New Record and See that the Name is populated with the Parent Account name and save the Record by filling all the Required Fields.
7. Create another New Record, see that the same Name is Populated as like Previous Record and Save the Record.
8. The Record is Saved Successfully, No Error Message is show and this is not the expected behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document