MVG Popup Issue When Clicking the MVG From PopUp Applet For Second Time
(Doc ID 2018357.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Their is a MVG field in an Pick applet, when the MVG is opened for the first time it's getting opened properly but for the second time MVG applet is not displaying any records and only buttons are visble.
Configuration steps required:
1. In applet layout editor add the Account list control to the EditList mode
layout of the standard Contact Assoc Applet
2. For the Account list control set the following properties:
Inactive = False
MVG Applet = Account Mvg Applet
3. Recompile the applet into the standard SRF
4. Deploy the SRF onto the Siebel Server.
5. Restart the Siebel Server.
1. Navigate to Sitemap > Opportunities > Contacts
2. In the contacts applet click the Add button.
See that the association applet now has the Account field displayed.
3. Click the MVG icon on the Account field.
Notice that the MVG applet is displayed correctly and populated.
4. Cancel the MVG applet.
5. Close the Association applet.
6. In the contacts applet click the Add button again.
7. Click the MVG icon on the Account field again.
Notice that the MVG applet is not displayed correctly - the frame is empty
but the buttons are visible and functional.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document