Promotion Group: Assets Can Be Associated To Memberships With Pending Delete Order
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assets can still be associated to a PG Membership also if a pending Disconnect Order exists for that Asset.
When the Disconnect gets processed an inconsistent state of the Promotion Group exists. Also the Verify functionality does not detect this inconsistency.
The document attached describes the issue in detail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a Promotion Group
2. Create two different Accounts
3. Create an Asset for first account and Disconnect;
4. Create a Order for second Account and Navigate to Promotion Group Details View
5. Query for First Account in Asset List and Associate the Asset;
6. Application will allow the association even if that asset is disconnected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms