Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When carrying out a Verify Order incorrect Eligibility errors for Promotion Group Membership Cardinality Violation are being raised. Assets that are not causing a violation of cardinality should not be getting flagged as a cause of violation.
1) Check that System Preference "Enable Promotion Group" is set to "Yes" and 'Promotion Group Compatibility' is set to Y
2) Create the following Product Structure >
- Simple Product "Silver" with "Check Eligibility" and "Check Asset Membership Cardinality" flags set to TRUE
- Simple Product "Copper" with "Check Eligibility" and "Check Asset Membership Cardinality" flags set to TRUE
- "Product Membership" of Type "Promotion Group Membership"
- Promotion Group called "LK Promotion Group" with "Check Eligibility" Flag set to TRUE
... Add "Product Membership" with Min=1, Max =2, Default =2, Validate Member = True
... Membership Domain
Silver - Min =0 , Max =1
Copper - Min =0, Max=1
This in turn adds entries under "Administration - Product > Products > Eligibility & Compatibility Rules > Asset Membership Cardinality" applet for "Silver" and "Copper"
3) Create a new account "Bug Account"
4) Create a new Order with this account and add "Silver" and "Copper" as line items and Auto-Asset these.
5) Create a new Order using this new account and add "LK Promotion Group" which automatically adds "Product Membership"
6) Navigate to Line Items > Promotio Group Details and add a second Membership
7) To this second membership add "Silver" and "Copper" assets
8) Navigate back to Line Details and hit verify .. See Eligibility Status andEligibilty Comments are set ok as there is no violation.
9) Navigate back to Promotion Group Details and add "Copper" Asset to the first Membership that was added when the "LK Promotion Group" was added initially i.e. the one that has no asset associated yet.
10) Hit Verify .. See that there is a violation for both "Silver" and "Copper" and both now have Eligibility Status = N .
This should only be the case for "Copper" but not for "Silver"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms