Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.14 [IP2013] to 220.127.116.11.17 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] to 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] to 188.8.131.52.9 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.3 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Message broadcast does not display the Abstract information under the Notification Summary for a current session.
When a user clicks on the Notification icon for messages during the current session, a Notification Summary list appears; however, the Abstract information is empty.
Upon clicking on the "empty" Abstract, the Notification details (Broadcast Message) displays, but information for Abstract is blank.
If the user logs out of the current session and logs back into the application, then the Abstract information is displayed.
The issue can be with the following steps:
1. User A and User B are logged into the application.
2. User A sends a notification to all users.
3. User B sees the notification; however, when he clicks on it, the Abstract does not display.
4. User B then logs out and logs back into the application.
5. User B now sees both the Notification and the corresponding Abstract.
Result: New Abstract information does not display for the current session.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms