Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : HI 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
Fields has Up and Down Arrows displayed to indicate that it is sortable ascending/descending but the hover does not display the (Sortable and Not Sortable) hover pop up.
Hover should show the word (Sortable) for those fields that are sortable
Hover should show the words (Not Sortable) for those fields that are not sortable
- Log into Siebel 22.214.171.124 HI Client
- Navigate to any list view: Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc.
- Mouse-Hover below the fields and verify the following:
- The word “Sortable” is not displayed for each field that is sortable
- The words "Not Sortable” is not displayed for each field that is not sortable
Note that Open UI shows 'Sortable' and 'Not Sortable' correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms