Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 18.104.22.168.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel version : 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] and 126.96.36.199.6 [IP2014]
In Open UI the layout and formatting of an HTML email is different from how it appears
- in High Interactivity client
- in Outlook - when the email was first edited and sent.
The similarity is good if the email is a 'normally composed' HTML email.
However, if the email contains a section pasted in from a Word document, Spreadsheet, Pdf document or others then the format of this section appears different.
Basically the Siebel format and outlook format is not in synch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Compose an email in MS Outlook using HTML formatting
2. Copy and Paste in a section from a Word document, Spreadsheet, or PDF document
3. Send email from Outlook
4. Receive email into Siebel through Inbound Email Response
5. Navigate to Communications List, select Email, and observe in Open UI client.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see email as originally laid out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms