Checkbox Field Is Getting Left Aligned And Triple Click Is Needed To De-select Check Box In Open UI
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.3 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user clicks on a Checkbox in a Pick Applet, the Checkbox aligns to the left and remains that way until user navigates away from "Selected" to "Available" section of the Pick Applet.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Siebel Application using Chrome or IE 11 browser.
2. Navigate to "All Contacts" and click on Address Pick Applet.
3. Click the Primary field Checkbox.
4. It moves to left corner instead of staying in the middle (as before).
5. It stays that way (left aligned) until user navigates from "Selected" to "Available" section of Pick Applet.
6. In the List Applet, Checkbox doesn't move to left upon selection and stays in the middle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms