Open UI: Using Control User Property to Make An Applet Control Required Is Not Working
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.8 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Make an applet control required
The following Applet User properties do not work:
Show Required n
Field Required n
The Field Should be Required on this Applet.
1. Configurations in Siebel Tools:
- User BC (it has Class "CSSBCUser") > Field "Phone #"
- User Admin Detail Applet > Control "WorkNum"
- User Admin Detail Applet > Applet User Prop "Show Required 1" > Value "WorkNum"
2. In Dedicated Client:
- Click on Administration - User > Users
- Red (*) is visible next to "Work Phone #" but the validation is not executing
- When adding "Required - TRUE" to the Field in BC, the validation is working - but this is not on applet-level, it was set just for testing purposes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms