Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statement of Issue :
Open UI: Control not returning to VBC Applet (PickApplet) after performing Query operation.
1. Create a Popup Applet based on a VBC.
2. Create the VBC Applet such that, the Applet contains both List and Form, where List Applet is used to display the record, and Form Applet contains controls which are not mapped to any Field, but are used for Query.
3. In Applet Browser Script,
i. Add a script in Applet_PreInvokeMethod to capture the values entered in the Form Controls before query.
5. Compile the changes and launch the Application.
6. Navigate to Popup Applet, Provide the Search Criteria values in Controls, Hit Find button.
7. The Result records will be displayed.
8. In HI: The Control is returned back to Applet, and the Values set using SetControl are displayed in Form Controls.
In Open UI: The Control is not returned back to Applet, and the Values set using SetControl are not displayed in Form Controls, but when performed Next Record, the Control values are populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms