Tree Applet Expansion Leads to Execution of Extra Queries
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.11 [IP2013] version, when expanding Tree Applet in Account Explorer View, after querying for an account, there are three queries executed:
- first retrieves account's children
- second retrieves all parent records
- third is identical to the first one and retrieves account's children.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the application
2. Navigate to Accounts Screen
3. Select Account Explorer View
4. Query for the account with children.
5. Check the logs and see that there were three queries generated:
- first has condition: PAR_OU_ID = <row id of parent account>
- second has condition: PAR_OU_ID IS NULL
- third has condition: PAR_OU_ID = <row id of parent account>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms