Customer Dashboard Does Not Update Projects
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Customer Dashboard does not update the Project data, as expected.
The Customer Dashboard works (updates) for Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Launch application in Open UI.
2. Navigate to Site Map > Projects.
3. Select View (or click the Communications Icon) to display Customer Dashboard.
4. Click Update on the Customer Dashboard.
5. Scroll through the Projects.
6. Click Update on the Customer Dashboard.
Result: The Customer Dashboard does NOT update with the Project data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms