Promotion Group Pricing Does Not Seem To Be Working
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.0 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Promotion Group Pricing does not seem to be working
the Net Price of the associated asset should be updated to Price Override of 10 USD, as it has defined in Promotion Group Pricing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Create a Promotion Group Definition including 1 membership and 1 membership domain product.Enabled Dynamic Pricing. The value of system Preference “Enable Promotion Group” is “Yes”. The structure of the Promotion Group is as follows.
- Name – Telstra Pre-Paid Sharing
- Ownership: Account Hierarchy
- Instance: One Per Order
Promotion Group Membership
- Name: Prepaid Mobile Membership
- Min: 1; Max: 5; Default: 1
- Validate Member: True
- Delete Member: False
- Default Billing Account: Member Billing Account
- Default Owner Account: Member Owner Account
- Default Service Account: Member Service Account
- Product Name: Pre-Paid Mobile Service
- Min: 1; Max: 2
Promotion Group Pricing
Type Membership Product Name Customizable Adjustment Type Value Currency Code
Member Component Prepaid Mobile Membership Pre-Paid Mobile Service Y Price Override 10 USD
Name Type Structure Type Price-Type Check Eligibility Check Asset Membership Cardinality
Pre-Paid Mobile Service Product Customizable One-Time Y Y
Prepaid Mobile Membership Promotion Group Membership None One-Time Y Y
We have added all these products in a Price List and provided the list Price as 20.
1. Add a PG instance to an Order, and associate the asset to it membership
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms