Header, Footer and Side Panels are Not Seen on Landing Site
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Web Marketing - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Landing Site has been designed with header, footer and side panels. After accessing the activated Landing Site and navigating to the appropriate Web Survey Daemon (WSD) URL the header, footer and side panels are not visible.
The header, footer and side panels should be visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install WSD 615 with Patch#19944200 (See "Siebel Web Survey Daemon Start Up/Response Import Error Affecting Builds 628 and 629" (Doc ID 1958933.1)) onto a Windows machine using an Oracle 126.96.36.199 database for the WSD schema.
2. Setup the Outbound Web Service to WSD URL
3. Create a Landing Site
4. Add HTML Content for a landing page, header, footer and side panels.
5. Create Questions for the Survey
6. Create a Survey, add the questions and activate the Survey
7. Create a Landing Site and associate the Survey, landing page HTML file, header, footer and side panels.
8. Activate the Landing Site.
9. Go to the Landing Site URL
The steps in Doc ID 1901806.1 - "CLOB Data such as Header, Footer and Confirmation Page are Not returned to the Landing Site When Activated/Deployed after applying Oracle Database Patch 188.8.131.52" had also been applied but the header, footer and side panels were still not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms