WF Monitor Agent - Error SBL-ESC-00053: Error Loading Rule Definitions > Error in the log: "Source Column Id is null in LoadLink"
(Doc ID 2034710.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Automotive - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] version, Siebel Workflow
When attempting to run workflow monitor agent to capture wf policy records in violation that were triggered and inserted into S_ESCL_REQ,
the following error occurs.
SBL-ESC-00053: Error loading rule definitions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a wf policy and associate a custom wf policy group
2. Create a custom workmon component and associate to the same wf policy group
3. Run Generate Database Trigger to make records in violation to be inserted into S_ESCL_REQ.
4. Violate the wf policy condition
5. Monitor the custom workmon component to check the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document