Renaming Class Of A CP Relation Not Reflecting In BP Relation.
(Doc ID 2035366.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create CP with following structure
CP TEST X
Dynamic Class Relation: CLASS_SP_TEST_1
Dynamic Class Relation: CLASS_SP_TEST_2
2. Create BP ‘BP TEST X1’ with CP ‘CP TEST X’
3. rename the class ‘CLASS_SP_TEST_1’ to ‘CLASS_SP_TEST_1_2014’ and release the class
4. Now the CP Relation will display Class with latest name.
5. But BP Relation still shows the old name of the class
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|