Custom Export Applet Not Working In Open UI
(Doc ID 2035570.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 126.96.36.199.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue noticed in Siebel 188.8.131.52 patchset 16. Copied SWE Export Applet into a new applet with less controls (some controls are inactivated), but after this the applet is not working in Open UI where as it is working fine in HI application.
1. Using Siebel Tools, copy "SWE Export Applet" to "SWE Export Applet1".
2. Add a new control (MiniButtonEdit) to Opportunity List Applet.
3. Set MethodInvoked to ShowPopup.
4. Set the following Control User Properties:
Mode = Edit
Popup = SWE Export Applet1
5. Add this new control to EditList Webtemplate of "Opportunity List Applet".
6. Compile "Opportunity List Applet" and "SWE Export Applet1".
7. Launch Financial Services Applications in Open-UI mode.
8. Navigate to "Opportunity List Applet" and click on the new control (button) to invoke "SWE Export Applet1".
9. Notice that a tiny popup window appears with no fields and no buttons visible on that.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!