OpenUI with IE11, Navigating To "LS Medical User Verification View - Clinical Trip Report' View Application Level Menu Bar Disappearing
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OPenUI application With IE11 browser, Navigating to the e-signature/e-approval custom view, the Siebel application menu bar disappears and is only returned by navigating away from this view and refreshing the screen.
Application level Menubar should display properly.
1) Custom applet is clone of 'LS Medical User Verification Applet". To test the behavior in standard environment use the 'LS Medical User Verification View - Clinical Trip Report >> LS Medical User Verification Applet".
2) Open Siebel Tools >> Screen >> Query " LS Clinical Site Visits Screen"
3) Screen views >> select "LS Medical User Verification View - Clinical Trip Report" -- OOTB, This view is not included in UI. So add this to UI.
4) Change the view properties :
Display in Sitemap= True
View bar text & Menu bar Text = Test View
5) Compile the changes to SRF & Open the Siebel application
6) Open application with IE11 browser >> Navigate to "Site Visits" screen >> select above view
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms