OpenUI with IE11, Navigating To "LS Medical User Verification View - Clinical Trip Report' View Application Level Menu Bar Disappearing
(Doc ID 2035617.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OPenUI application With IE11 browser, Navigating to the e-signature/e-approval custom view, the Siebel application menu bar disappears and is only returned by navigating away from this view and refreshing the screen.
Application level Menu-bar should display properly.
1) Custom applet is clone of 'LS Medical User Verification Applet". To test the behavior in standard environment use the 'LS Medical User Verification View - Clinical Trip Report >> LS Medical User Verification Applet".
2) Open Siebel Tools >> Screen >> Query " LS Clinical Site Visits Screen"
3) Screen views >> select "LS Medical User Verification View - Clinical Trip Report" -- Out of box, This view is not included in User Interface. So add this to User Interface.
4) Change the view properties :
Display in Sitemap= True
View bar text & Menu bar Text = Test View
5) Compile the changes to SRF & Open the Siebel application
6) Open application with Internet Explorer 11 browser >> Navigate to "Site Visits" screen >> select above view
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document