Open UI: Date Picker > Change in Month or Year in Calendar Popup Doesn't Get saved
(Doc ID 2035866.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes in Month or Year in Calendar Popup Doesn't Get saved
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to Siebel Application
- Navigate to Opportunities, drill down on any record
- For 'Closed Date' field, try to modify the Month or Year in calendar popup
- If the Closed Date = 8/27/2014, open the calendar and change only the Month and year to November and 2015 respectively.
- Step off the calendar popup
- The changed value for Month or Year (i.e. 11/27/2015) is not getting saved.
- When user changes the Date to say 28th, the value is reflected in the field immediately.
The same issue is observed in DateTime fields as well (e.g. Activities -> Planned Start Time).
<Bug:21496041> and Bug:19513341 were logged for engineering's review but they determined this to an expected behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document