Open UI: Date Picker > Change in Month or Year in Calendar Popup Doesn't Get saved
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes in Month or Year in Calendar Popup Doesn't Get saved
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to Siebel Application
- Navigate to Opportunities, drill down on any record
- For 'Closed Date' field, try to modify the Month or Year in calendar popup
- If the Closed Date = 8/27/2014, open the calendar and change only the Month and year to November and 2015 respectively.
- Step off the calendar popup
- The changed value for Month or Year (i.e. 11/27/2015) is not getting saved.
- When user changes the Date to say 28th, the value is reflected in the field immediately.
The same issue is observed in DateTime fields as well (e.g. Activities -> Planned Start Time).
<Bug:21496041> and <Bug:19513341> were logged for engineering's review but they determined this to an expected behavior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms