Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migrating from Siebel 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.2 the Campaign Schedules created by one user are not visible for another user. This was not the case in 126.96.36.199.
The behaviour in 188.8.131.52 should be similar to that of 184.108.40.206, namely that if User A has created Scheduled Activities for a Campaign those details should also be visible by User B.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As SADMIN create a Campaign, Offer, Treatment and List
2. Allocate the List to the Treatment
3. Go to Campaigns > Campaign List > Schedule > Calendar > New Record (+ symbol)
Description: AL Campaign Daily Load
Type: Campaign Load
Comment: AL Campaign Daily Load
Planned Start: 7/22/2015 11:45:00 (e.g. 5 minutes away)
Repeat Until: 7/29/2015 11:45:00
5. Click 'Save This One'. Daily Calendar entries are now shown.
6. Now log in as another user, say ALOCKE
7. Go to Campaigns > Campaign List
8. Select 'All Campaigns'
9. Drill into the Campaign
10. Go to Schedule tab. This by default goes to the Calendar. The Activities are NOT visible.
11. Click the 'Activity List' view tab. The Activities are NOT visible here either.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms