Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] to 184.108.40.206 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 SIA  version, Client Functionality:
- Actual behavior: Organization Value selected in the Organization MVG applet is not immediately reflected in the parent form applet for Sales Orders -List.
- Expected behavior:The Organization value selected in the MVG applet should reflect in the parent form applet
Steps to reproduce:
- In Siebel Tools copy the "Orders Entry - Orders" business component (BC), rename the original BC to "Orders Entry - Orders Vanilla" (for instance)
- Rename the copied BC to "Order Entry - Orders" and recompile the changes.
- In Siebel Application, navigate to Sales Order-> List
- Open MVG applet for "Organization" field in Form applet
- Change the MVG value and check if it is reflected in the parent applet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms