Siebel Tools Bug In 126.96.36.199 - Dragging Into Applet Designer Inconsistent
(Doc ID 2040167.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When dragging controls into the Applet designer, Tools frequently ignores the drop event and the control does not appear on the applet.
1. Open Siebel Tools
2. Locate an Applet object
3. Lock the object
4. Right click and select "Edit Web Layout"
5. Quickly drag a control to the layout editor and drop it
6. See that the control goes nowhere
7. Slowly and carefully drag the control, waiting several seconds before dropping it onto the layout editor
8. See that the control is successfully placed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document