Control Added on a Placeholder with a Non-unique Identifier Does Not Display the Control in Runtime
(Doc ID 2043303.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A button control with a caption is placed in the "Back" placeholder in the list applet. During runtime, the button control does not appear instead the caption of the button appears.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In "SIS Account List Applet", place a minibutton control in "Back" placeholder (button area). Add a caption to it. For example, "Test".
2. You can see the caption is seen after "Info-Button" placeholder in Tools.
3. Compile the changes.
4. Run Siebel in Open UI mode.
5. Go to Accounts > Accounts List.
6. The minibutton appears as a caption named "Test" only. No button control is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|