Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Communications - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When eConfigurator is loaded for the first time then children are not displayed in the configurator UI for the default child.
- Translated name of the child product is not shown correctly in UI
When eConfigurator is loaded for the first time then it should display default child items in eConfigurator UI along with corresponding product display name.
- Login to Siebel Application
- Go to Administration - Product > Product Definition
- Select the product name then validate product
- econfigurator get launched with default product structure. If customer use "eCfgControlComboPriceMultiLevelJS" template, default products are not displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms