ENTER KEY QUERY RESULTING IN A "SESSION WARNING MESSAGE." ERROR.
(Doc ID 2044751.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.7 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 188.8.131.52.7, query functionality is broken. Steps:
1) In tools locate the Contact List Applet.
2) Inactivate PopupQueryExecute, QueryComboBox, and QuerySrchSpec at the Applet Web Template Item object level for Edit List
3) Compile and bounce Siebel Server
4) Start Siebel Thin Client, Open UI.
5) Navigate to the Contact View
6) Place Contact List Applet into Query Mode
7) While in Query Mode, click on the MR/MS field, and in the field enter the value "Mr." (no quotes), and then hit to Enter key to execute the Query. Note do not use the dropdown or select the value, just use the keyboard to enter the value, and the hit the Enter Key, not the Execute Query Icon
Session Warning Message.
Note Similar behavior is seen when Adding a New Record.
Note Same behavior is seen in Siebel 15.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document