ENTER KEY QUERY RESULTING IN A "SESSION WARNING MESSAGE." ERROR.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.7 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 126.96.36.199.7, query functionality is broken. Steps:
1) In tools locate the Contact List Applet.
2) Inactivate PopupQueryExecute, QueryComboBox, and QuerySrchSpec at the Applet Web Template Item object level for Edit List
3) Compile and bounce Siebel Server
4) Start Siebel Thin Client, Open UI.
5) Navigate to the Contact View
6) Place Contact List Applet into Query Mode
7) While in Query Mode, click on the MR/MS field, and in the field enter the value "Mr." (no quotes), and then hit to Enter key to execute the Query. Note do not use the dropdown or select the value, just use the keyboard to enter the value, and the hit the Enter Key, not the Execute Query Icon
Session Warning Message.
Note Similar behavior is seen when Adding a New Record.
Note Same behavior is seen in Siebel 15.2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms