Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Barcode mappings created with Process Mode = Find for emedical_enu application do not show up under Find > QuickSearch in emedical_enu application.
Barcode mappings created with Process Mode = Find for emedical_enu application show up under Find > QuickSearch in emedical_enu application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. barcode parameter on emedical_enu:
- Barcode Toolbar Enable Flag = True
2. emedical.cfg in siebsrvr\bin\enu folder:
Modify the config file emedical.cfg to include "ShowBarcodeToolbar = TRUE" in between the existing parameters "MessageBarUpdateInterval" and "DataSource" under [Siebel] section
3. creating barcode mapping for 'Siebel Life Sciences' application by coping the first 3 vanilla mappings on Service Request object for 'Siebel Field Service' application.
4. restart Siebel Server service.
5. log into emedical_enu home page.
6. Click on binocular icon on upper right, the Find picklist opens, scroll down and I should see 'SR Number' under QuickSearch, but QuickSearch is missing.
Even logging in with Field Service application service_enu the same, missing QuickSearch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms