Creating Task Event IO Arguments Gives a Required Field Error
(Doc ID 2045787.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.17 [IP2013] version, Configuration - Dev Env
When attempting to add an input argument of a task event as per discussed in "Siebel Bookshelf > Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Customizing Task UI > Creating a Task Event > Creating Input Arguments and Output Arguments for a Task Event", the following error occurs.
'Name' is a required field. Please enter a value for the field.(SBL-DAT-00498)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Siebel Tools, create a task.
2. Add a task event in Task > Task Event.
3. Add a task event input/output argument in Task > Task Event > Task Event IO Argument.
4. Do not enter the "Name" property.
5. Step off the record and the required error will be shown. Even if you add the name, the error will still occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document