Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though "Value" column was removed from the "Selected Columns" in "Columns Displayed" on "Order Item XA List Applet", it is still displayed. "Order Item XA List Applet" uses CSSFrameXAObjAttr Class. If the class is changed to CSSFrameList Class the column can be hidden.
- Navigate to Sales Orders screen
- Add or select an order that contains an attribute-type customizable product and drill down on the order.
- Navigate to line items view
- Navigate to attributes view
- In the Line Item Attributes open "Columns Displayed" and remove "Value" from the selected columns
- "Value" column is still displayed in the applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms