Verify Issues For Modified\Disconnected Promotion Group Memberships Under Multiple Accounts
(Doc ID 2048856.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple membership instances are associated with the same member asset, verify raises wrong/incorrect messages.
1) Set System Preference "Enable Promotion Group" to have value "Yes"
2) Create Customer 1, Customer 2 and Customer 3
3) Create Product Structure:
Promotion Group "PG2"
---- Promotion Group Membership "PG Membership" (min=default=1, Max = 3000)
------ Product "Root"
---- Reward - "Reward" (Min=Max=Default=1)
4) Under Promotion Groups > "Access Control" tab create a new record for "PG Membership" and use value "Modify Self"
5) Create an Order for Customer 1 and create an asset using "Root" product
6) Create an Order for Customer 2 and add PG2 which adds 'PG Membership' and 'Reward' also. In line items go to Promotion Group Details and associate the asset from Customer 1 with 'PG Membership'.
6) Auto Asset the line items
7) Create an Order for Customer 3 and add PG2 which adds 'PG Membership' and 'Reward' also. In line items go to Promotion Group Details and associate the asset from Customer 1 with 'PG Membership'.
Note for Customer 1 there is an asset called Root and also there are 2 "PG Membership" listed under Installed Assets > Memberships.
Customer 2 has assets 'PG2' and 'Reward'
Customer 3 has assets 'PG2' and 'Reward'
8) Navigate back to the account Customer 1 and Modify 'Root'. A new Quote is created
9) Now "Modify" the two "PG Membership" assets under Installed Assets > Memberships and two new Line items are added to the Quote.
10) Hit Verify on the Quote and the following Verify Error Message appears:
Promotion Group 'PG2' does not meet the following rules: Each promotion group 'PG2' must have at least 1 pf PG Membership 'PG Membership'. Each Promotion Group 'PG2' must have at least 1 of PG Rewards 'Reward'
PLEASE NOTE: ISSUE ALSO OCCURS FOR DISCONNECT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document