User Preference on Column Order is Not applied to the Other Template in Open UI
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.13 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The list applet has been created with "Base" and "Edit" template, and the default template is "Base". Both the "Base" and "Edit" templates display the data in list. When user changes the order of column in the base template, these changes are not applied on the edit template. The order of the list column in edit template is still in default order. This happens in Open UI. In HI, the column order is applied.
1. In Tools, query for "Contact List Applet" in "Applet" object.
2. Go to Applet Web Template.
3. Copy "Edit List" applet web template and named it as "Edit_X" with Type = Edit.
4. Inactivate the existing "Edit" applet web template.
5. Change the "Applet Mode" property for "Visible Contact List View" for "Contact List Applet" from "Edit List" to "Base".
6. Compile the changes.
7. In open UI, go to Contacts > Contacts List.
8. Move the order of the list column in the list applet.
9. Then Click "Query" button. The changes of the list column layout is not applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms