Only One Record Is Created During Response Creation Process
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 22.214.171.124.8 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.8 [IP2014] version, Siebel Marketing
When creating responses by using the Generate Response button on Marketing Program level, only one response is generated.
When creating responses by using the Generate Response button on Marketing Program level, should generate as many records as responses as in the segment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Programs and create a new program
2) In the Designer Applet add a new Phase, a campaign and a reaction connected to the same phase
3) Assign a segment to campaign and load the campaign
4) Navigate to Programs -> Response definition and create a new record
5) In Response Values Applet assign the same segment as in step 3 and fill the fields Response Creation = Y, Description = some text, Response Type = Type, Campaign = campaign from step 2
6) Click the button Create Response
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms