Contact Copy Record Triggers Error When Field "Mr/Ms" Has Value - SBL-DBC-00111 - ORA-00957 - SBL-DAT-00418
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description of the issue: When user is trying to copy a record from contacts using control B combination, records with "Ms/Mrs" field not null are not copying and display error message SBL-DBC-00111.
1. Login into Application(NON PROD or PROD)
2. Click on Contacts View
3. Select Contact Lists
4. Select All Contacts Across Organizations
5. Select any contact with "Mr/Ms" field not null
6. Press Control + B on your Keyboard
7. In the Copied contact, select same "Mr/Ms" field value of that of Parent contact "Mr/Ms"
8. Provide First & Last Name
9. Press Control + S for saving contact
10. Should Display error message below:
- - -
 An error has occurred writing to a record.
Please continue or ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists.(SBL-DBC-00111)
 ORA-06550: line 64, column 7:
PL/SQL: ORA-00957: duplicate column name
ORA-06550: line 44, column 2:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
- - -
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms