Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 18.104.22.168.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) create a WF with single step using BS `Inbound E-mail Database Operations¿, method `FindRecord¿ using BC "LOY Transaction"
2) Define a Number type process property
3) In the output of BS step(created in Step#1), store the field "Points" value to the process property and deploy the workflow
4) Create a transaction of accumulation with 1000 points
5) simulate the WF and see the result. The value stored in Process Property is 1 instead of 1000. It strips the zeros.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms