Can't Select Other Rows On List Applet After Performing Query
(Doc ID 2055010.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.1 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following upgrade from 7.8 to 126.96.36.199 (IP 2014), customer is facing issues with Applets in Query mode.
After user performs query via key-in value for a field and presses "Enter" key, should be able to select any record from the query result set.
After user keys-in value for a field and presses "Enter" key, query executes and returns result set. However, user can't select any other record than the first one.
1. Inactivate "Edit" and "Edit List" Applet Web Templates for "SIS Product List Admin Applet".
2. Add "Query" Applet Web Template to "SIS Product List Admin Applet" with
Name = Query; Type = Query and Web Template = "Applet List Edit (Edit/New/Query)"
3. Edit Web Template for "SIS Product List Admin Applet". Select "Query", drag and drop "Part #" to the grid. Also, drag and drop "New Query" and "Execute Query" buttons.
4. Change "View Web Template Items" of "ISS Product Administration View". Change Applet Mode of "SIS Product List Admin Applet" from "Edit List" to "Base".
5. Compile all the changes and perform testing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document