Incorrect Error Message When A User Resumes A Task
(Doc ID 2056174.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resume a task with a different user the following error occurs: "Unable to load message 0xffff(SBL-GEN-00000)"
1) Created new user.
2) Created new responsibility.
3) Activated Assets to Agreement task.
4) Only Sadmin has the responsibility on the task.
5) Started the task with Sadmin. Paused the task.
6) Logged in with the second user and continued the task from Inbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document