Incorrect Error Message When A User Resumes A Task
(Doc ID 2056174.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resume a task with a different user the following error occurs: "Unable to load message 0xffff(SBL-GEN-00000)"
1) Created new user.
2) Created new responsibility.
3) Activated Assets to Agreement task.
4) Only Sadmin has the responsibility on the task.
5) Started the task with Sadmin. Paused the task.
6) Logged in with the second user and continued the task from Inbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|