Incorrect Error Message When A User Resumes A Task
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resume a task with a different user the following error occurs: "Unable to load message 0xffff(SBL-GEN-00000)"
1) Created new user.
2) Created new responsibility.
3) Activated Assets to Agreement task.
4) Only Sadmin has the responsibility on the task.
5) Started the task with Sadmin. Paused the task.
6) Logged in with the second user and continued the task from Inbox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms