Siebel Mobile: Failed to get offline package - Offline repository file length problem
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Mobile Applications - Version 188.8.131.52.7 [IP2014] and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Going offline fails. After clicking the offline button following errors appear
1) Message in the user interface
"The page at localhost says: Failed to get offline package from server. Please verify offline repository configuration. (SBL-UIJ-00106)"
After acknowledging the first error following message appears:
"We detected an Error which may have occurred for one or more of the following reasons:
We are unable to process your request. This is most likely because you used the browser BACK or REFRESH button to get to this point.(SBL-UIF-00335)"
2) Application log file (Error 1 events):
- Error while opening view meta file D:\Siebel\184.108.40.206.0\ses\siebsrvr\hhsync\servicem\viewmetadata\vmd_43_1441292235_1442212820\PRABDASH\FS_Parts___Tools_Pick_Applet__SHCE_Service_FS_Activity_Recommended_Parts___Tools_List_Applet_-_Mobile__SHCE_Service_FS_Activity_Recommended_Parts_Tools_-_Mobile
- Cannot write Pick Applet detail for FS Parts & Tools Pick Applet Pick Applet.
- Fail to generate view metadata for user : 1-14LAJ.
- (disconnectedpuisvc.cpp (1421)) SBL-UIF-00229: Error occurred while opening file '<?>'.
This happens with the standard application when the default Siebel installation path or a longer one is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms