Open UI: Product UI Property Excluded = 'Y' is not Working
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Product Configurator - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product UI Property Excluded = 'Y' is not Working
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a root product Excluded_POC having two attributes Attr_Radio and Attr_Combo
- Create relationship with two child products Excluded_POC_Child1 and Excluded_POC_Child2.
- Set Excluded = 'Y' Product UI property on the root product
- Configure constraints:
- When the attribute Attr_Combo = 'Y' excludes the attribute Attr_Radio = 'Y'
- When the attribute Attr_Combo = 'Y' excludes selection of Exclude_POC_Child1 from Child
- When the attribute Attr_Radio = 'Y' excludes selection of Exclude_POC_Child2 from Child
- Launch the configurator
- select Attr_Combo as 'Y'
Expected Behavior: Attr_Radio value Y should be hidden and child product Exclude_POC_Child1 should be hidden
Actual Behavior: Attr_Radio value Y is not hidden and is only appearing in Red. Same is the case with child product Exclude_POC_Child1
It is working fine when using HI client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms