Authorization Level Showing Wrong Values
(Doc ID 2058482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Hospitality - Version 184.108.40.206.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Authorization level shows wrong values in UI after querying.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Navigate to Property Pricing Administration
- Drill down on a Property Record
- Navigate to Property Pricing Administration > Function Space > Valid Authorization Level
- Focus on a record for which Authorization Level, Max Overbook Level and/or Max Option Level value is more than 1
- Re-query the record
- Notice that the value shown is 1
- If the user clicks in the record, then the correct values are shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document