Ctrl+S does not save a field update if the list column name is different from field name
(Doc ID 2059376.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In IP2015 Open UI, if the list column's name is different from the corresponding field name, Ctrl+S does not save the field update. Here are the sample steps to reproduce the issue.
(1) In Siebel Tools, go to [Applet] object list and select SIS Account List Applet.
(2) Go to [Applet]->[Applet Web Template] and select 'Edit List'.
(3) Righ-click, launch 'Edit Web Layout' and remove 'Site' list column. Close the 'Edit Web Layout'.
(4) Go to [Applet]->[List]->[List Column] and select 'Location' list column.
(5) Change the name other than Location.
(6) Go to [Applet]->[Applet Web Template] and select 'Edit List'.
(7) Righ-click, launch 'Edit Web Layout' and add 'Site' list column. Close the 'Edit Web Layout'.
(8) Compile SRF file and login to Open UI client.
(9) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] and select any record.
(10) Change the value on 'Site' list column (don't step off the list column). You must add or remove some letters (for example, from 'aaa' to 'aaabbb' or from 'aaabbb' to 'aaa')
(11) Press Ctrl+S to save the change. But the change will be gone.
If the list column is checkbox, the same issue occurs when running a query on the checkbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|