Alarm Functionality Fails When Changing the Activity Owner To New Owner
(Doc ID 2060890.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Alarm does not pop up for the other user unless they log out and log back in again.
1) Create an activity in the Activity List applet.
2) Set the alarm function to true
3) Set a “Planned Start” field.
4) Before the alarm rings, change the owner of the activity to a new owner while that new owner is logged in on the other machine. Save the changes.
5) The alarm should ring for him at the desired time that an activity is pending for him and he is the owner, however it does not ring.
6) If the other user logs out and logs back in, he will get the alarm pop up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|