In Open UI Only First Domain Item Defined In Class Relationship Showing In Tree Applet "Cfg Structure Explorer - General"
(Doc ID 2063903.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Sales - Version 126.96.36.199.3 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Open UI users are not able to see the full product structure in the applet "Cfg Structure Explorer - General" as there appears to be a limit on the number of relationships and domain products displayed in these relationships when using a relationship of type "Class". Once this limit is met the relationship starts to cut out some of the defined domain products. In HI there is no limitation and the full product structure can be seen.
1) Create Class "LK Test 1" and Class "LK Test 2"
2) Create 99 Simple Products "LK Prod 1" -> "LK Prod 99"
3) Assign class "LK Test 1" to the class field on all of the 99 products
4) Click on the workspace for class "LK Test 2" and add a new Relationship of type Class and using "LK Test 1".
5) Create the Domain and add all 99 products
6) Refresh the structure in the Tree in the applet "Cfg Structure Explorer - General". Note that only the first product of the Domain is showing under the hierarchy.
7) Remove LK Prod 99 from the Domain.
8) Refresh the structure in the Tree in the applet "Cfg Structure Explorer - General"
Note that all products LK Prod 1 -> LK Prod 98 are now showing.
There seems to be some limitation on the number of elements displayed in the tree structure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document