Popup Applet Appearing During Edit Promotion When Adding Product
(Doc ID 2064304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding optional root component in edit promotion view, popup applet appears although it should be added straight away. This happens in both Open UI and HI.
As per Popup Applet "ISS Promotion Edit UI Product Selection Pick Applet" Not Opening In IP14 (Doc ID 2003114.1) this should not be the case. Product should be simply added without the pick applet popping up.
Please see the necessary steps to simulate it in sample DB.
1) Navigate to Administration Product/Product Promotions
2) Search for: Millennium Max 200 Package
3) In Products add new Product: DSL Service with Min/Max/Default to 0/1/0
4) Clear Cache
5) Create a new quote under customer: FINS Service Provider
6) Navigate to Catalog
7) Navigate to Wireless/Wireless Packages
8) Add Millennium Max 200 Package
9) Pick Edit Promotion from Menu
10) Add “DSL Services”
11) Click on Done
12) Pick Edit Promotion from Menu
13) Click on Delete under “DSL Services”
14) Click on Add under “DSL Services”
15) Pop up window appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document