Text Fields in Siebel on IPad with IOS 9.0.2 > Keyboard Does Not Open in Query Mode
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel CRM On iPad With iOS 9.0.2, when being in an applet list in Query Mode, the Keyboard is not available for Text Fields.
After an upgrade to iOS 9.0.2 from iOS 8.4 on an iPad Air if you go to Siebel and navigate for example to Account Screen --> Account List "My Accounts", then switch to query mode and start a query in a text field (e.g. "Job Title"), you will see that the keyboard does not appear.
The problem does not occur:
- on Form applets (like the "SIS Account Entry Applet")
- in list applets with LOV fields
- in list applets with pick fields
Note: This issue was not present with iOS 8.4
1. upgrade Ipad to iOS 9.0.2
2. Navigate to Account List "My Accounts"
3. Go to query mode and click on a field( for example "Job Title"). You will see that the keyboard does not appear
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms