Text Fields in Siebel on IPad with IOS 9.0.2 > Keyboard Does Not Open in Query Mode
(Doc ID 2065794.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel CRM On iPad With iOS 9.0.2, when being in an applet list in Query Mode, the Keyboard is not available for Text Fields.
After an upgrade to iOS 9.0.2 from iOS 8.4 on an iPad Air if you go to Siebel and navigate for example to Account Screen --> Account List "My Accounts", then switch to query mode and start a query in a text field (e.g. "Job Title"), you will see that the keyboard does not appear.
The problem does not occur:
- on Form applets (like the "SIS Account Entry Applet")
- in list applets with LOV fields
- in list applets with pick fields
Note: This issue was not present with iOS 8.4
1. upgrade Ipad to iOS 9.0.2
2. Navigate to Account List "My Accounts"
3. Go to query mode and click on a field( for example "Job Title"). You will see that the keyboard does not appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document