Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.8 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new record without populating required fields some fields are being populated with a period/full stop (.) character. Using the backspace/delete key will not remove it.
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Navigate to Site Map > List Management > Prospects
3. Drill down on a Prospect
4. Click on New button
5. Enter some data in fields apart from the required fields (Last Name and First Name)
6. Press CTRL+S to save the record. You will see the SBL-DAT-00498 error. Click OK.
7. Now look in some of the fields to see the "." character at the start of the field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms