Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In IE11 (Open UI) with SUI theme applied, the floating Communications Toolbar is not properly rendered if the user drags it near the bottom end of the screen. Instead, the floating toolbar appears as if it gets cut.
The issue is reproducible only with IE11, only if the SUI theme is used and is not reproducible in the Home Page screen. It is reproducible in other screens (e.g. Contacts, Accounts).
In Firefox or Chrome browsers the issue is not reproducible.
In IE11 (Open UI) with SUI theme applied, the floating Communications Toolbar should be properly rendered no matter where the user drags it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the Web Client (IE11);
2. Make sure that SUI theme is applied (as per How to Activate Synergy Theme in Siebel 15 (Doc ID 2029900.1));
3. Go to Contacts;
4. Open the Communication pop-up in Floating mode;
5. Drag the pop-up near the bottom end of the screen;
6. The floating toolbar appears as if it gets cut.
SCREENSHOT OF THE ISSUE (FROM IE11 ONLY)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms