Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
SWSE logical profile creation will fail if using custom web site name instead of Default Web Site for IIS.
For Siebel 22.214.171.124 and Siebel 15, while creating SWSE logical Profile it will Populate with Default Web Site field which is writable.
If different web site name is provided other than Default Web Site, next screen for port configuration is failing.
1. Created Customer web site “Test Site” instead of “Default Web Site” at IIS
2. Assigned port 80 to new site created
3. Tried to create SWSE logical profile with Custom Web Site name: Test Site and assign port 80 , it failed with error
4. Tried with different port numbers, but it did not allow
5. Renamed custom web site to “Default Web Site” at IIS
6. SWSE logical profile is creating without any issues, even if we point to different port also it is taking only for Default Web Site.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms