IP2015: Error 'Account Id' does not exist in definition for business component 'Quote Catalog Category' When Deleting Components Under 'Edit Promotion'
(Doc ID 2068370.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has upgraded from IP2013 to IP2015 and after that an issue appeared related to product catalog.
When deleting components of a Promotion under "Edit Promotion" view following error is thrown:
Field 'Account Id' does not exist in definition for business component 'Quote Catalog Category'. Please ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration.(SBL-DAT-00398)
Deletion is cancelled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Goto Quote and drilldown into any quote
- You are on the Catalog view, select a category with a promotion
- Click on 'Edit Promotion'
- Promotion and default components are created
- Try to remove one of the components via Delete button
- Error message is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document