ACCESSIBILITY- OK/CANCEL BUTTON IN QUERY ASSISTANT NOT WORKING FROM KEYBOARD IE11
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
When we hit enter from keyboard OK/Cancel button in Save query while using Query Assistant nothing happens.
OK/Cancel button in Save query while using Query Assistant should work using Keyboard in IE11. It should work when we hit enter from keyboard in the same way it works when we click OK/Cancel button from mouse.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Administration User - Employees-> Employee List Applet
- Use Tab button to navigate to Query Button.
- Hit Enter from Keyboard.
- Query Assistant applet comes up.
- Use F2 to select options and then navigate to Save query button.
- Hit the enter button from keyboard-: Query Name applet will come up.
- Use Tab button and navigate to OK or Cancel Button.
Hit Enter from Keyboard and nothing happens. But when clicked with Mouse it works.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms