Open UI - Drilldown Is Not Working For Image Controls On A Form Applet
(Doc ID 2069702.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.3 [IP2015] version,
The drilldown is not working on image controls.
The drilldown should work on Image Controls.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Contact BC.
2. Create a calculated field 'Test Image' with calculated value as "<imgsrc='images/img_status_green_d.gif' border='0'>"
3. Create a control in the Contact Form Applet with Field as Test Image.
4. HtML type is Field.
5. Compile the applet and BC.
6. The image is displayed but unable to drilldown.
7. HTML Type changed to:
Button -> Control appeared as a text control and is greyed out.
ImageControl -> Control does not appear at all.
Link -> Icon Map visible again, but again no drilldown functionality available.
PlainText -> Same as with Link and URL.
Text -> Control appears as text control with clickable hyperlink. Icon Map not visible.
8. Also added method invoked as Drilldown, the image is not displayed.
9. Display the Last Name control as drilldown field
10. The drilldown works.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document