Open UI:Enter Key Execution of ExecuteQuery not Showing CancelQueryTimeout Popup
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing execute query on keyboard application gets hanged
The application should not hang mouse event or keyboard event on execute query.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Administration - Server Configuration, Enterprises, and then Component Definitions.
2) Query for Call Center Object Manager (ENU) and select it.
3) In Component Parameters, change the CancelQueryTimeOut parameter to: CancelQueryTimeOut = timeout
where: timeout is any integer of zero or greater.
For example, if CancelQueryTimeOut is 3, the cancel query dialog box appears if records are not returned within 3 seconds.
NOTE: A timeout value of less than zero, for example, -1, disables the feature.
4) Logout and login again
5) Go to Service request applet
6) click query button then select SR Type value
7) press the "ENTER" key on keyboard
Note: Cancelquerytimeout popup wont popup if the query is running more than 3 sec. This issue happening only when user performing "ENTER" key on keyboard. The same operation work on execute query applet icon.
The same behavior works when user clicks "GO" button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms