OpenUI Enter Key Execution of ExecuteQuery not Showing CancelQueryTimeout Popup
(Doc ID 2070417.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing execute query on keyboard application gets hanged
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Administration - Server Configuration, Enterprises, and then Component Definitions.
2) Query for Call Center Object Manager (ENU) and select it.
3) In Component Parameters, change the CancelQueryTimeOut parameter to: CancelQueryTimeOut = timeout
where: timeout is any integer of zero or greater.
For example, if CancelQueryTimeOut is 3, the cancel query dialog box appears if records are not returned within 3 seconds.
NOTE: A timeout value of less than zero, for example, -1, disables the feature.
4) Logout and login again
5) Go to Service request applet
6) click query button then select SR Type value
7) press the "ENTER" key on keyboard
Note: Cancelquerytimeout popup wont popup if the query is running more than 3 sec. This issue happening only when user performing "ENTER" key on keyboard. The same operation work on execute query applet icon.
The same behavior works when user clicks "GO" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document